do you see this with the latest dev-build?
can you post your TMP settings ?
can you test with the same settings what are the result in Firefox 3.0, 3.5
my goal is to present to the use only ONE warning before closing window with multiply tabs.
so if Firefox puts up the "Do you want Namoroka to save your tabs for the next time it starts?" prompt with the options to "Save & Quit", "Quit" or "cancel". then Tabmix shouldn't puts its own warning event if extensions.tabmix.windows.warnOnClose set to true.
i see the bag that caused TMP to show 2 prompt on private browsing and i will fix that.
anyhow if TMP the cancel the close after "browser-lastwindow-close-granted" i will fix that.
I'm still seeing the "browser-lastwindow-close-granted" notification go out in Firefox 3.6 and above when the last window is closed, even if the user cancel's TMP "close confirm" prompt. Actually the notification goes out before the prompt even displays. TMP is waiting too late into the close process to put up it's prompt.
Compare this to when TMP is not installed, the "browser-lastwindow-close-granted" notification only goes out if the user actually clicks "QUIT" or "SAVE & QUIT".
Here's the steps to reproduce this in Firefox 3.6 for Windows:
1. Open Firefox so only one browser window is displayed.
2. Open the Error Console
3. Close the Firefox browser window.
Results without TMP installed:
1. A "Quit & Save", "Quit" or "Cancel" dialog is displayed. If the user chooses anything but cancel the "browser-lastwindow-close-granted" notification is dispatched. If "Cancel" is pressed no notification is sent.
Results with TMP 0.3.8.2pre.091012 installed:
1. The "browser-lastwindow-close-granted" notification is dispatched (this kicks off certain shutdown processing). The Firefox quit prompt never displays.
2. The TMP "Confirm close" prompt displays.
I'm not sure why TMP is putting up it's own prompt anyway since Firefox already does so, but it really shouldn't be displaying the "Confirm close" prompt when the last browser window is closing since Firefox already prompts in the instance.
I attached my TMP preferences.