i did check (without Linkification and Textarea cache), i said in the other thread - it takes more clicks but happens anyway.
The only build that works well is the test build 1112a (also: 1012a is the first one where this problem occurs. 1011a works fine. As soon i install 1012a, the problem is back)
i can't reproduce it
maybe something to do with your mouse or some style you are using
try TMP on clean profile for a while
can you mail me all styles that you use
Haha, no, i can't. I have 150 styles of which some are tests, some WIP, some disabled, etc. + i don't think my styles have anything to do with links clicking/tabs opening. I also don't think my mouse has anything to do with it either.
With the same mouse, the same settings, the same styles, the same profile, versions i have mentioned above work fine.
I did try a clean profile. I will try to find my post about it, later. I will also try the latest build in a clean profile, again.
I think my problem is related to all those problems that are being posted lately with Mclick and link opening. Something has changed in 1012a version. All those posts and my problem began occurring at about the same time (the differences in our TMP settings make it difficult to connect though).
I will continue testing dev.builds but i'm sticking to that test 1112a for the time being 'cause it's more than annoying, it wastes a lot of my time. Maybe you will eventually 'accidentally' fix it