Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
|This thread is closed, please use the new one.Tab Mix Plus Dev-Build 0.3.8.7pre.111101a Released (Older builds)
- Fixed: Dbl-click on tabbar not working on Linux.
- Fixed: Tabs missing from groups after restoring groups with pinned tabs.
- Fixed: Can scroll the tabbar on vertical tabbar when allow scrolling to select tab is off.
- Fixed: Tabmix options session tab go blank after Ctrl-Tab when Session Manager extension installed.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with compact menu 2, Dbl click on tabbar not re-size the window.
- Fixed: Update Tabmix after bug 690227 back out bug 455694 (tab drag/detach animations)
- Fixed: Tab moved to new window don't retain its name (user defined), auto-reload, protected and loaced status.
- Fixed: Dbl click on tabs and tabbar stop working with version 111016a.
- Fixed: Ctrl-Tab go to the wrong tab after new tab opened in restored session.
- Fixed: Error in patch to Panorama for Firefox 6.0-7.0 in version 111011a.
- Fixed: Wrong popup message when Session manager starts without any sessions to restore
- Fixed: Incompatibility with ClolorfulTabs hang Firefox
- Fixed: Middle-click on links is broken in version 111011a.
- Fixed: Google.com menu 'more' open in new tab not the menu.
- Fixed: Session manager not restoring panoramas groups.
- Fixed: Tabmix exclude panorama data from TabmixConvertSession service.
- Fixed: Click on links for menu in Google.com open new tab instead of the menu.
- Fixed: In RTL language - when the tabs don't fit to the width, no scroll buttons are appear. [Firefox 5.0+]
- Fixed: Opening new tabs from address bar not working. Fix after Bug 610203 landed.
- Fixed: Can not set scroll button on tabbar left & right sides when tabbar is below content.
- Fixed: After new tab open with content, first attempt to open new url from the address bar fails. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Webmail Notifier extension, some links/downloads open twice.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Personal Titlebar extension, when there are multi-rows only one row is visible after customizing toolbars.
- Fixed: Some error in Tabmix start-up function when Opening a bookmark in a new window.
- Fixed: Sometimes Ctrl-Tab skip last selected tab (sometimes 1st Ctrl+Tab not working when there are only 2 tab).
- Fixed: Ctrl+Drag & drop on bookmarks side-bar or tool-bar is not working. [Firefox 9.0a1]
- Fixed: Alt+Enter from address bar not open the address in new tab.[Firefox 6.0+]
- Fixed: Wrong new tab width when closing last tab without closing the window.[Firefox 9.0a1]
- Fixed: Update Tabmix compatibility with Firefox 6.02 - 9.0a1.
- Fixed: Ctrl-click, ctrl-shift-click or middle click doesn't open new tabs, incompatibility with greasemonkey extension version 0.9.10.
- Fixed: New Boolean preference Focus address bar after opening new tab. (extensions.tabmix.selectLocationBar default true), when set to true focus the location bar on new tab (Ctrl+T).
- Fixed: Tabmix not using browser.tabs.closeButtons and reset it to default on each start.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Omnibar version 0.7.7.20110418+.
- Fixed: No warning when closing window with hidden protected tabs.
- Fixed: Tab remain locked after it was unpinned even if the preference to lock all tabs is off.
- Fixed: Keep close button under the mouse when we closing tabs also when tab width fit title. [followup Bug 465086],[Firefox 6.0]
- Fixed: when settings is to scroll tabs without buttons new tab button disappeared when there are many tabs.
- Fixed: Min & Max tab width validation collide with other extensions that change tab width by changing browser.tabs.tabMaxWidth and browser.tabs.tabMinWidth.
- Fixed: Min & Max tab width override by some themes.
- Fixed: Ctrl-Tab not selecting the expected tab after tabs opened in background.
- Fixed: Styles can brake multi-row by changing new tab button height.
- Added: New Help page created by Bruce Wittmeier. Bruce added to contributors list in the About Tabmix window. Thank you Bruce.
- Fixed: Update Tabmix after bug Bug 465086 landed: When closing a tab, other tabs should not resize until cursor leaves tab toolbar. [Firefox 6.0]
- Fixed: Set middle-click to open in current tab not always work.
- Fixed: With scroll buttons on single row: 1. current tab can move out of view when opening many tabs. 2. left scroll button isn't update after closing tabs.
- Fixed: Ctrl-Tab sometimes not working on first time after closing current tab or opening tabs in background.
- Fixed: prevent downloading link from opening new tab not working on pinned tabs for absolute links.
- Fixed: open link to other site in new tab is not working for redirected links.
- Fixed: Incorrect context menu on scroll button on RTL languages.
- Fixed: new tab button after last tab is hidden if other button dragged to the right side of the tabbar. [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Tree Style tab - in vertical mode almost all tabs are hidden.
- Fixed: Part of last tab is some times hidden by the scroll button. [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with extensions - Statues 4 ever, Webmail Notifier, FireGestures and more...
- Fixed: Incompatibility with themes - Classic compact, BlackFox_V1-Blue.
- Fixed: JetPack extensions are not working when Tabmix Session Manager enable.
- Fixed: Ctrl-tab Popup list isn't working as expected when there are hidden tabs (groups). [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Export sessions to Session Manager extension.
- Fixed: App tabs override when opening bookmarks groups.
- Fixed: Links from About Firefox window doesn't open. [Mac]
- Added: new option in Firefox 4.0 - Prevent double click on Tab-bar from changing window size.
- Added: Bookmark this tabs to tab context menu. [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Session manager fails to restore all tabs.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Bug489729, LiveClick and Mouse Gestures Redox extensions.
- Fixed: Lock and protect icons stretched on pinned tabs.
- Added: Session manager menu to Firefox button.
- Fixed: Missing close button on last tab with fast-dial page.
- Fixed: Tabs not in title-bar in some cases. [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Missing scroll arrow and more glitches in Linux. [Firefox 4.0]
- Fixed: Scroll Up button is not function properly on multi-row.
- Fixed: Undo closed tab isn't working. (some extensions messed up with Firefox build-in JSON object)
- Fixed: Open Link in new window is visible in main Context menu when single window mode is on.
- Fixed: With Tab Group Manager multi-row not working well when switch between groups.
- Fixed: Don't force new tab from links in Google Reader.
- Fixed: Link open in focus tab regardless Tabmix setting to open in background [Firefox 3.5.x - 3.6.x]
- Fixed: Incorrect tab-bar height in Multi-row after Firefox opens with more then 2 rows [Minefield]
- Fixed: Ctrl-Click on link mistakenly focused the new tabs.
- Fixed: Pinned tab heighten when scroll button is visible.
- Fixed: Reload button is messed in Linux when auto-reload menu is activated on reload button [Minefield - Linux].
- Fixed: click Open on bookmark context menu - opens new tab instead of load the bookmark in current tab. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Session Manager make a mess with pinned tabs
- Fixed: Bugs in Sanitize Tabmix.
- Fixed: Closing Pinned tabs messed scroll arow display.
- Fixed: Links don't open as expected with middle-click/Ctrl-Click.
- Fixed: New tab button after last tab jump to right side after each new tab. [Firefox 3.5-3.6]
- Fixed: Duplicate pinned tab after start with Tabmix Session Manager on.
- Work in progress: Save/restore/replace/append Panorama groups (Tabview groups) with Tabmix Session Manager.
- Fixed: Cleanup and update for latest Minefield 2011-02-16
- Fixed: Some incompatibility with Tab Group Manager.
- Changed: Tabs binding for Firefox 4.0 - if you see any problem regarding the look of Firefox with Theme or with default skin report about the problem here
- Fixed: One more incompatibility with Omnibar, affect other extensions (Plain Text Links, RSS Icon and more).
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Tab Flick extension.
- Fixed: Tabmix session manager always show alert about crash on start when Tab Groups Manager installed.
- Fixed: Tab not changed width to fit title when Active Stop Button button extension installed.
- Fixed: On Mac with Firefox 4.0 - can not change selected tab color, for non-selected color appear behind the tabs. [Mac]
- Fixed: On Mac with Firefox 4.0 - progress bar on tabs appear behind the tabs. [Mac]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Omnibar, ChromaTabs Plus , Load tabs progressively and other caused by typo in Tabmix dev-build from yesterday.
- Fixed: Show on tab - Close tab button - on pointed for: Can't click on close the button. [Firefox 4.0b on Mac]
- Fixed: Show on tab - Close tab button - on pointed for: The text on the tab shifts up 1 px when hovering across.[Firefox 4.0b on Windows 7]
- Fixed: CSS error when tabs on top [Firefox 4.0b on Mac].
- Fixed: Update Tabmix's code for open tabs from bookmarks after Bug 562998 landed
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Cluster Tabs extension
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Wizz RSS News Reader extension
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs extension
- Added: All languages from babelzilla.
- Fixed: Update for Minefield 4.0b11pre 2011-01-26.
- Fixed: Update for Minefield 4.0b10pre 2011-01-23.
- Removed: Compatibility with Firefox 3.0.x
- Fixed: Update for Minefield 4.0b10pre.
- Fixed: Update compatibility with Sage 1.4.9.
- Fixed: Middle-Click links to open new tab with inverse focus not working as expected in Firefox 4.0b8-4.0b9pre.
- Fixed: Scroll tabs not working in previous build.
- Fixed: Update for Minefield 4.0b9pre & 4.0b8
- Fixed: Update for Minefield 4.0b8pre
- Fixed: Update progress line on tabs after Bug 602964 landed. [Minefield]
- Fixed: When user set Ctrl+T to open duplicate tab, focus not on address bar.
- Fixed: Can not set background color on tabs in windows 7
- Fixed: Tabmix restore AppTabs twice after crash.
- Fixed: Attempt to prevent link to open in locked tab (from Google search for example)
- Fixed: Typo in sort open tabs menu.
- Fixed: Open Link in this Tab - open new tab. [ver 100918a]
- Fixed: Update Tabmix code after Bug 574688 - replace the status bar with the addon bar.[Minefield]
- Fixed: Manage Add-ons button from main option window doesn't open Add-ons Manager.
- Fixed: Update compatibility with latest version of Sage extension.
- Fixed: Session manager not save closed tabs.
- Fixed: Session manager doesn't open link from other applications at end of tab bar.
- Remark: Auto-reload functions moved to a module - report if you have any problems.
- Fixed: Update Tabmix code after bug 544818 Progress "Line" indicator for loading tabs.[Minefield]
- Fixed: Missed tab context menu and broken App tab with Tabmix 100916a and Firefox 4.0b6
- Fixed: Prevent other extensions from load other page into current tab.
- Fixed: Fix multi-row height when Tabs on-top (47px instead of 46Px).
- Fixed: Session Manager not loading home page(s) when not restoring on Firefox start.
- Fixed: Back-out of Google result page links - changes from 100916a build
- Added: New options to lock App tabs - tab is locked when it toggle into App tab.
- Added: New options lock tabs separate from the options to always open links in new tab.
- Fixed: In Minefield after bug 578028 Move Progress Line to Location Bar, if loading tab is active.
we changed our preference to reflect this:
extensions.tabmix.noprogress replaced by extensions.tabmix.hideurlbarprogress.
- Fixed: No close button and tab icon on tabs after bug 593967 changed tabbrowser-tab binding
- Fixed: Links from Google result page not opening in new tabs.
- Fixed: new tab button is floating above the bottom row when using multi-row in windows 7.
- Fixed: tab list on tabs scroll buttons not working as expected in RTL languages.
- Fixed: links with target "_new" reuse last tab or window opened from that link without setting focus to the tab or window
- Fixed: incompatibility with Add This extension.
- Fixed: Typo in checkTabs function in Tabmix code made problem with multi-row.
- Fixed: save colorfulTabs extension color in Session Manager.
- Fixed: Tabmix 100910a not working in Firefox 3.0 - 3.5.
- Fixed: Fix some RTL margin on tab elements.
- Fixed: move window by dragging tabbar is jumpy. [Minefield - windows 7]
notice - when tabbar is glassed double-click on tabbar toggle window size mode.
- Fixed: with multi-row sometimes new tab button after last tab is partly hidden on the right side.
- Fixed: can't close tabs after tabs reorder (drag&drop) when using Tabmix drop-indicator. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Tabmix 100907a incompatible with Wizz RSS extension.
- Fixed: Bug 555081 Make the window draggable by glassed toolbars - disabled tab-bar click options. [Minefield - aero]
- Fixed: wrong height for tabs in windows 7 [Minefield]
* Tab group manager extension support.
* Merge windows functions.
* Slide tabs functions.
This is work in progress, the goal is to reduce Tabmix load time.
- Added: Auto-reload context menu to reload button (when setting enabled)
- Fixed: Typo in onTabClose_updateTabBar scroll tabbar to soon (let instead of var)
- Fixed: Incompatibility with minimizeToTray.
- Fixed: Duplicate tabs scroll tabbar when in single row mode
- Fixed: Don't check isUrlForDownload for external links, it is not likely that link in other application opened Firefox for downloading data.
- Fixed: All Tabs are in minimal width since Bug 593447 landed. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Mouse Gestures Redox 3.1pre20100815.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with organize search engines extension.
- Fixed: Tabmix function updated to work with TabCandy - make all commands and functions only effecting visible tabs.
- Fixed: Open address from clipboard in new tab.
- Fixed: when tabs on top current tab have bottom border line. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Position of hover close tab button for Linux.
- Fixed: When Firefox starts sometimes Session Manager stuck on "Session Manager Loading".
- Fixed: Context menus not working after using Ctrl-Tab menu.
- Added: Option to disable open/close tab animation. [Minefield]
- Fixed:v0.3.8.5pre.100820a broke tab close functionality in 4.0b3.
- Fixed: Tabmix not working in Minefield,(Bug 587366)
- Fixed: Update Tab context menu.[Minefield]
- Fixed: Update Tabmix for Tabview (TabCandy).[Minefield]
- Fixed: Can't customize background color in Linux.
- Fixed: Undo close button looks squeezed.
- Fixed: Tabmix 100809a is not working for some users. (trying to access docShell to soon).
- Fixed: misplaced drop indicator in RTL language.
- Fixed: More updates to Tabmix after Bug 380960 - Implement closing tabs animation landed [Minefield].
- Fixed: Tabmix not working after first install, 2nd restart needed [Minefield].
- Fixed: As in Minefield, don't close pinned tab when closing multiple tabs (close all tab, other tabs, right tabs, left tabs.... )
- Fixed: wrong "New Tab" string in non English locals
- Fixed: Update Tabmix to work with Bug 380960 - Implement closing tabs animation.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with BarTab and Speed Dial (arguments.callee.caller is null).
- Fixed: Bug 579720 Remove "New Tab" from the tab context menu, brake Tabmix. [Minefield]
- Fixed: when tab's max-width is less then 52px multi-row not working properly.
- Fixed: Conflict with omnibar extension.
0.3.8.5pre.100717a - don't use this build with Firefox 3.6.6
- Fixed: Tabmix build 0717a brake Firefox 3.6.6.
- Fixed: Tab context menu is missing after bug 578614 landed. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Address bar not working after bug 571672 landed. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Settings buttons pop-up menu's background is transparent after bug 578322 landed. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Hook up session manager with app tabs. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Switch to last selected tab when clicking current one, not working well when set Mouse click (down and release) to select tab. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Alt-click on tab\tabbar trigger Alt on menu bar as well.
- Fixed: customize current tab background not working when Tabs on top [Minefield]
- Added: Make into App Tab/Make into Normal Tab to Tab context menu and tab clicking options [Minefield]
- Fixed: Improve Warn me when closing window with multiple tabs, when window close with last tab.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Fast Dial.
- Fixed: Missing version in Tabmix About dialog. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Patch for Bug 574654 break Tabmix. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Dbl-click on tab to reload tab not working. [Tabmix 0.3.8.5pre.100705a]
- Fixed: when tabbar at window bottom - set background color for windows 7.
- Fixed: when tabbar at window bottom - set background color for light weight themes.
- Fixed: Vista-aero theme don't have new tab button on tabbar right side.
- Fixed: warn when closing window with multiple tabs not working with some extensions.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs extensions.
- Fixed: Support Pinned tab [Minefield].
- Tab Mix Plus v0.3.8.4 is out
- Fixed: Support Tab opening animation in Minefield [not final fix].
- Fixed: Dropping tab on close button list not remove tab tab in Minefield.
- Fixed: Can't restore close tabs in Minefield nightly starting 2010-06-10.
- Fixed: First new tab not opened after current tab after session restored with Tabmix.
- Fixed: Auto-reload icon not showing on tabs when Cluster Tabs installed.
- Fixed: In multi-rows - rows scroll up when closing tab and there is still one tab in the last row.
- Fixed: In multi-rows - gap above last row.
- Fixed: Invalid Close button setting in version 0.3.8.3 prevent Tabmix Option functioning.
This fix can reset "Close button on tabs" setting for some users
the value for this settings are:
preference name in about:config: extensions.tabmix.tabs.closeButtons
1 - close buttons on all tabs
2 - close buttons on hover tab
3 - close button on active tab only
4 - close buttons on hover and active tabs
5 - close buttons on all tabs wider then XX pixel (XX - determine by browser.tabs.tabClipWidth)
- Fixed: Can not drop link on tabbar in Minefield after 2010-05-26 (bug 545119 landed).
- Fixed: Can not set tab minimum width to 22 pixel.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Cluster Tabs extension.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs extension.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Fast Dial extension.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with URL Dot extension.
- Fixed: wrong width to faviconized tab when restored with Tabmix session manager
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Switch Theme extension causing Tabmix session manager to duplicate all restored tabs after a theme was switched.
- Fixed: Main context menu not working in Firefox 3.0.x after selecting text and right-click to open the context menu, new blank tab opened instead.
- Fixed: Show close button on last tab. (when not a blank tab)
- Fixed: multi-rows height bug in Linux.
- Fixed: CrystalFox_Qute theme not look good on multi-rows.
- Tab Mix Plus v0.3.8.3 is out
- Fixed: Can not hide "move tab to new window" in tab context menu.
- Fixed: Save Faviconized tab attribute in Tabmix session manager.
- Fixed: Tabmix drag indicator on Faviconized tab.
- Fixed: Open Addons Manager in new tab or in current blank tab. [Minefield]
- Fixed: Changed TMP session manager to work with loadTabsProgressively extension.
- Fixed: about:blank tab show "Loading...." other tabs (iGoogle...for example) not loading properly.
- Fixed: loadTabsProgressively incompatibility.
- Fixed: Tab Group Manager incompatibility.
- Fixed: Auto-Reload Icon visible even after address was changed.
- Fixed: Background color on current tab [Minefield]
- Fixed: New Tab Button visibility [Minefield]
- Fixed: When TMP session manager is on, show the proper options in Tools > Options > General.
- Fixed: 2 memory leaks, If anyone see more with this build let me know.
- Fixed: Compatibility with TreeStyleTab.
- Fixed: Auto-Reload menu from reload button, act on the wrong tab.
- Fixed: Session manager bug from 0402 build
- Fixed: Better support for close button on tabs with non default themes and other extensions (FaviconizeTab).
- Fixed: No close button on tab when Faviconized extension installed with TMP 0.3.8.3pre.100402
- Fixed: Update Tabmix to work with latest Minefield trunk
- some changes were made to the way themes display close button on tab. Report if you see any regression
These are the value for browser.tabs.closeButtons since TMP 0402
(before that TMP did not use this pref)
Possible values and their effects:
- 0 Display a close button on the active tab only
- 1 Display close buttons on all tabs (Default) , only if tabs width is larger then the value of browser.tabs.tabClipWidth
- 2 Don’t display any close buttons on tabs
- 3 (same as 2) Don’t display any close buttons on tabs
- 4 Display close buttons when hover over a tab
- 5 Display a close button on the active tab and when hover over a non active tab
- 6 Display close buttons on all tabs (without considering tab width)
- when the settings "Tab width fits to tab title" is on you can not set browser.tabs.closeButtons = 1 and the default is 6
- Fixed: Can not select tab when Mouse click (down and release) to select tab is set
- Fixed: Update Tabmix to work with Minefield builds from 2010-03-17.
- Fixed: Wrong address in address bar after opening new tab that isn't blank tab.
- Added: Option to add auto-reload icon to tabs.
- Fixed: Change opening order preference is back
- Fixed: Ctrl-click and Ctrl + Shift + Click act the same when Inverse middle-click focus of Links is on
- Fixed: Middle-click do not work with Minefield nightly from 20100226.
- Fixed: Option to open all new tabs after current tab or only related after current tab. [FF 3.6+]
- Fixed: last-tab attribute not updated.
- Fixed: FF 3.6 not opening all home pages with 0.3.8.2.
- Fixed: some more bugs....
- Fixed: Display New Tab button after last Tab not working with Tree Style Tab
- Fixed: warn about closing tabs shows twice when closing window with tabs on private browsing mode.
- Fixed: content not focus after page load from address bar.[Firefox 3.0-3.5]
- Fixed: With Tree Style Tabs, close tab button appears on left side, even though the option for this is un-checked.
- Fixed: With Tree Style Tabs, Bookmarks/Open All in Tabs/ is broken. [Minefield 3.7a1pre]
- Fixed: Firefox closed when Stop Private Browsing while using Tabmix Session manager and preference is to close window with last tab.
- Fixed: removed the patch from previous build for "Error in Tabmix Session manager when we left with popup window as the last window"
- Fixed: Unexpected result when closing tabs if preference to select tab by hovering or show close button by hovering is on.
- Fixed: More changes in Tabmix Options window...
- Fixed: Scroll button on tab bar missing right border on some cases [default theme].
- Fixed: Bug in dev-build 090911 when there is no reload button (everything messed-up)
- Fixed: Some changes to Tabmix Options dialog (better look for non English locals ... i hope )
- Fixed: When select tab by hover is on some error occurred when tab was removed before it gut selected
- Fixed: Multi-row not working when tabs are very small
- Fixed: Error in Tabmix Session manager when we left with popup window as the last window
- Fixed: Failed to download file if downloading dialog opened from window with one blank tab
- Fixed: don't open new tab when installing Greasemonkey script.
- Fixed: Improved error handling.
- Fixed: changes to tabs style background color not take effect immediately.
- Fixed: Reload every popup show also when reload button click (not the drop menu)
0.3.8.2pre.090902Fixed some bugs in 0.3.8.2pre.090830
- Fixed: updates TMP to work with Firefox 0.3.7a1pre
- Fixed: With Tree style tabs Reload every menu is broken.
- Fixed: Some Themes stop working with last 2 dev-build
- Fixed: Session Manager fails to restore session when "Ask before restoring" is on
- Fixed: Protected tab preserve when starting Private browsing
- Fixed: Scroll button visible all the time.
- Fixed: MenuMod extension not compatible.
- Added: Reload every menu to reload toolbar button. (Tabmix options > events > tab features)
- Fixed: New tab opened with ctrl+t or new tab button doesn't get selected when the new option to open new tabs next to the current one is on.
- Fixed: Other tabs customize style is not working.
- Fixed: Customize background style not working with Tree style tab in vertical mode.
- Fixed: With some preference combination, Tabs width collapsed to minimum instead of go into multi-rows. (2nd try)
- Fixed: Tree style tab, option to open bookmark group as tree no longer works. each bookmark opens as separate tabs.
- Fixed: "Open All in Tabs" from bookmarks sometimes fails with the error Components is not defined.
- Added: New Help button in Tabmix options window
- Removed support to Firefox 2.0.x.
- Fixed: Tabmix not working in trunk after 2009-08-27.
- Fixed: Warn me when closing multiple tabs is broken on latest FF 3.6a2 nightly (also new option added).
- Fixed: Scroll button doesn't continue automatically to scroll through the tabs when click and hold down on the scroll button.
- Fixed: Livemark site opened in current tab not according to Tabmix settings.
- Fixed: with Tree style tab extension can not bookmark tab with stat button.
- Fixed: Use bookmark name as tab title not working as expected if one have few bookmarks for the same page with different name.
- Fixed: With some preference combination, Tabs width collapsed to minimum instead of go into multi-rows.
- Fixed: FF 3.5 breaks closed tab list hot-keys. hot-keys for first 9 closed tab are 1-9 and 0 for the 10th closed tab.
- Added: New option in Tabmix Options > Events > Tab closing "Warn me when closing window with multiple tabs".
- Added: New option in Tabmix Options > Events > Tab closing "When I close last tab replace it with".
- Added: New Option in Tabmix Options > Display to help new user discover Tabmix toolbar buttons.
- Added: New Option in Tabmix Options > Events > Tab opening, you have now 2 options to chose from where to open new tab.
1st option new tab from new tab button, menu or Ctrl+T.
2nd option for all other new tabs.
- New strings in TMP 0.3.8.x - Tabmix translators from babelzilla are working now to translate the new string.
- Fixed: No focus on address bar on new tab, when opening non blank tab.
- Fixed: With Google Toolbar installed tabmix not open new-tab page.
- Fixed: Warn me when closing multiple tabs when closeing window is broken on latest FF 3.6a2 nightly.
- Fixed: Option to disable alt-enter inverted new tab functionality from address bar when urlsuffix extension installed.
- Fixed: Content not focus after fliping to last selected tab.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Hide Unvisited 3.5 extension.
- Fixed: On Mac OS with Tree Style Tab in vertical mode Tabmix failes to init properly.
- Fixed: Error when append session to current window after bookmark open in the background (Weird tab opening with a frozen tab).
- Fixed: Wrong background for multi-rows in some theme, we use background-repeat: repeat; to make the background image repeat horizently and verticaly.
- Fixed: Multi-row not working Vfox3 theme.
Report if you know about other theme that put the tabbar on top of the window (Google Chrome style)
- Fixed: TMP Options disabled "prevent last tab from closing" when the tabbar was hidden.
- Fixed: Right click on a scroll button, both the tabs for that direction appear, as well as the right click context menu [FF 3.5+].
- Added: New Mouse clicking option to Activate/Deactivate tab auto reload.
- Added: New TMP Option to load Bookmarks group without selecting the first tab. extensions.tabmix.loadBookmarksGroupInBackground
- Added: Ability to delete closed window from Recently closed windows list by middle click if extensions.tabmix.middleclickDelete is true, or from context menu. also new menu entry was added to clear all closed windows from the list.
Important: We enable Auto Update for dev-build again. you will be notify for the next dev-build0.3.8.2pre.090802
- Fixed: Issue with duplicate tab and Firegestures, can't delete surce tab after duplicat.
- Fixed: Odd jerks when closing tabs: It looks almost like the browser first switches to the next tab then closes.
- Fixed: Some style cleanup for default theme: new button on right side, scroll button for multi-rows, multi-rows bottom meging.....
- Fixed: Add three extensions to incompatibility list: "Undo closed button", "Remove new tab button, "Last tab close button".
- Fixed: With Tree Style Tab in vertical mode & Torbutton & TMP all tabs stretched vertically.
- Fixed: Bookmark All Tabs gets broken.
- Fixed: Extra space between last tab and Right side New tab button.
- Fixed: Bookmarks This Tree not working (When TreeStyleTab extension installed).
Last edited by onemen on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 am, edited 118 times in total.